Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

curiosity

i've been meaning to post on this this forever,

if you don't follow the news, you may not know the united states
recently landed a rover on mars.  her name is curiosity,
and here is what she looks like:




















this was a BIG deal in the science world and in finn's world,
and though i didn't follow closely, my firstborn did and with enthusiasm!

here's mr. finn oliver sharing what is so special about this

Finn's video



~ and what he didn't share was he named that soft stuffed dog i picked up
for him at ikea a few weeks ago.  he named it Curiosity.  {so finn oliver}




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.