Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

sweet and silly monsters

smack dab in the middle of my work day yesterday,
i received two pictures that made me SMILE from ear to ear.
the first was of the bennett boys,
sent by their mother and my dear friend, jen.


keith and his baby brother george























minutes later i received another adorable photo of the petersen boys,
my sweet nephews wearing their monster tees.  so cute!


soren and ander



























i sent these shirts off a week or two ago (snail mail)
and had almost forgotten about them until those photos
arrived.  i'm so happy they were a hit with the boys.

i really appreciate the photos their mommies shared with me.
seeing them makes me miss them all so much.
which reminds me, i should call via skype soon.
i'm long overdue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.