Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, August 17, 2009

love is in the air



i've blogged about my brother todd recently getting engaged in paris.
 the proposal took place under the eiffel tower and sounded beautiful.
i never knew my brother to be a romantic, but little did i know, he is!
i won't even attempt to re-tell todd and heather's engagement story,
just visit their website and read for yourself. the stars are out and shining bright!
wedding plans are in full swing and excitement is in the air.

i've yet to meet heather, my future s-i-l, but i already adore her.
she is thoughtful, seems to be lots of fun, and she's good at keeping
me in the loop with everything via email/text.

most important, she makes my brother happy.
i can hardly wait for october 17th - their wedding day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.