Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, April 14, 2017

friendship...how sweet it is

two days before scout and i crossed the atlantic for our spring break vacation,
i received a message from andrea, the  mother's of scout's bestie. she attached
this poem that spencer had shared with her and she couldn't resist sharing with me.
it warmed my heart and made me smile.  i'm not sure if i will see the final version,
but i wanted to save this draft here as a reminder to all of us that friendships are
blessings at any age, and that scout sure has found a great one in spencer.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.