Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

celebrations and soccer

scout's bestie turned 9 just a few weeks before his birthday.
to celebrate, his friend wanted to see a professional soccer game.
luckily, chile and mexico were playing at our local stadium.

we made an exception for scout to have a sleepover on a school night,
and scout spent an exciting wednesday night cheering on his favorite
mexican player, javier hernandez, but better known as chicharito
{which means 'little pea' in Spanish}.




of the group that went, scout and spencer's dad, were the only two
rooting for mexico and there were happy to leave the stadium with a 1-0 win.




mr. morton texted me these photos to help scout remember his first
EVER professional soccer game. what a special night it was! 
{he's hoping he can go to one in barcelona next year...me too}  










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.