Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

feet on the dash

the boys and i will be road tripping tomorrow to visit the utah gerbers!

we are giddy with excitement and the car is packed with bikes, snowboards,
the few snow clothes we have, and lots and lots of books.
i told c i feel sorry for him....that he has to drive and can't read.
{he said it's ok...he listens to podcasts...or make conference calls}

while he reads, my feet will be up on the dashboard of his car
{he allows this as long as they are clean}.

i can't be the only one who does this. *grin*






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.