Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

cutest elves on the block

my sister-in-law shared this ADORABLE photo of my nephews
with me last week and it truly made my day.  i've always been a sucker
for cute pajamas, and these elf pjs are so cute.
{and even cuter worn by these two darling boys}




























i could hardly believe jamison (the littlest elf on the left}
wasn't afraid of santa. a year ago he was in tears meeting him, but not this year.
oh how they grow up so fast.

~ i haven't taken my boys to see mr. c since scout was about 5.
actually, the guy in the red suit isn't talked about much in our home.
at ages 8 and 11, the less he's mentioned, the better.

it's all about keeping the magic alive...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.