Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, February 13, 2015

valentine's treats

valentine's day celebrations came a day early for my coworkers.
it's now a tradition for our marketing group here in san diego
to bring in donuts on v-day or the nearest work day to it.

this morning, i was up at the crack of dawn to pick up a few boxes
of krispy kreme donuts and a coffee for me {it was early...i needed it}. 
i was thrilled to find a new donut design: a heart ladybug. so cute!!
the employees loved them and tina and i were happy to put a few smiles
on some faces today and to indulge along with 'em.

 
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.