Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, March 1, 2013

fashion friday: red carpet gowns

this was the first year in maybe forever that i sat and watched the ENTIRE oscar ceremony.

i felt horribly guilty sitting there for almost 4 hours but i told told myself i deserved a little downtime
and since my firstborn curled up beside me on the couch, i felt a little less guilty because we got some cuddle time.

here are some of the gorgeous gowns from the evening: 

the lovely naomi watts {the impossible}



anne hathaway, les miserables 



jessica chastain {zero dark thirty}


jennifer lawrence {silver linings playbook}


























amanda seyfriend {les miserables}
































my favorite hollywood couple, jen & ben



























although my butt was numb for sitting so long,
it was thoroughly worth it!

mostly because i got to see hugh jackman perform suddenly
from les miserables, and the main cast members perform a song together.
i LOVED it!!  adele's performance, as always, was amazing too. 

scoutie was playing chess with c and jumped out of his chair and
came to the living room when he heard the les mis music.  
he's grown to enjoy the songs too since i play them so much.

i was thrilled anne hathaway took home an oscar for best supporting
actress in her role as fontine in les miserable, and we all enjoyed seeing
christopher plummer on stage. finn could hardly believe he was the
dark-haired captain von trapp from the sound of music,

{one of our family's favorite musicals}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.