Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

bootcamp challenge 2012

with the trip to az and the demo/renovation work at the new house,
i had forgotten all about the bootcamp challenge c and i ran last month
until he shared this photo of me yesterday.

a professional photog was at the race and snapped this.
it sums up what us racers have to endure...marines yelling at the
top of their lungs. i guess it motivates some, but c and i find it
kind of amusing. {we're sure they are hoarse the next day}


























red and super sweaty after our run! 





















the highlight for the boys was sitting in the humvee
{not watching their parents climb walls and go through fox holes}
where's the love?

~ the results: c and i both placed 9th in our age division.
c's time was excellent but mine was, um not so great
compared to previous years.  my 9th place is a little misleading.

my girlfriend cece however, placed 2nd in her age division
{36-39 years old). she's a serious competitor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.