Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

grammy's going

i've been wanting to share this for a while,
and now the trip is just around the corner so i better hurry.

grammy barby is heading to guatemala next month!






















she will actually be in the city of coban,
visiting her long-time friend who runs L.I.F.E. Unlimited 
in coban and tanzania with her husband.

she is so excited about going and i am excited for her.
this trip will come directly after her college graduation.
YES, my m-i-l when back to school a few years ago
and graduates next month.  i am SO very proud of her.
she is an inspiration to me (and many others).

when things settle down for her and when she returns
from her trip to guat (how the locals refer to guatamala),
i want to hear all about her adventures.

though i have no trips to central america planned in the near future,
i am looking forward to my upcoming trip to florida to celebrate
my parents 50th wedding anniversary.  it will be nice to see the
family, and to see how big my nieces and nephews have gotten.

i realized i never recorded the big change my company went through recently.
we were acquired by a company out of canada and we underwent a name change.
we are now exp - a very large company with more services offered in offices all over the world.

it's a big change from the company i started with back in 2002.
with this change, there is ALOT more work (on top of our day-to-day work).
all of our marketing material has to be rebranded and there is so much of it.
i see it taking months and months, but we will get there...

though the timing isn't great to take off work (and when is it ever really),
finn's last field trip of the year is this friday, 5/6,
and i knew it was important to be there.
i am taking a vacation day and joining finn and his classmates at a farm.
YEE HAW!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.